The Pittsburgh Penguins have released their official promotional schedule for the upcoming 2013-14 campaign.
If you plan on attending any Pens home games this season, you will receive a some sort of item on specific dates — including prizes from bobbleheads to lottery scratch-off coupons.
Here are the dates at which they’ll be promoting:
- Oct. 3rd — Penguins Schedule Mousepad — Presented by Trib Total Media
- Oct. 15th — Penguins Yearbook — Presented by CONSOL Energy
- Oct. 21st — Penguins Team Calendar — Presented by Highmark
- Nov. 18th — Penguins Baseball Cap — Presented by CONSOL Energy
- Dec. 9th — Penguins Knit Cap — Presented by Highmark
- Dec. 16th — Penguins Texting Gloves — Presented by Verizon
- Jan. 20th — Team USA Coach Bylsma Bobblehead — Presented by Trib Total Media
- Jan. 27th — Penguins Tech Tattoo Set — Presented by Verizon
- Mar. 11th — Penguins Reusable Tote — Presented by Bayer Material Science
- Mar. 18th — Penguins Flag — Presented by Trib Total Media
- Mar. 25th — Penguins Drawstring Bag — Presented by Highmark
- Apr. 1st — Pennsylvania Lottery Scratch-Off Coupon (fans 18-older) — Presented by PA Lottery
- Apr. 13th — Penguins Fan Appreciation Night — Presented by Dick’s Sporting Goods
You can find Penguins tickets to these promotional giveaway games here. Tickets for the mouse pad giveaway for the home opener begin at $193.