The Pittsburgh Penguins have released information as to when fans can start purchasing tickets to games between the 2014-15 preseason and regular-season, according to the team’s Twitter handle and website.
— Pittsburgh Penguins (@penguins) July 31, 2014
Here’s the details – per their website.
- Tickets for the Pens’ first two home preseason tilts between the Detroit Red Wings (Sept. 22) and Minnesota Wild (Sept. 25) will be available to buy on Aug. 10 at 10 a.m. EST.
- On Aug. 20, people who wish to purchase group tickets for all regular-season home games will be able to do so.
- As for purchasing individual home game tickets, they will be ready to redeem on Sept. 6 at 10 a.m. EST.
If you’re one of those people interested in making it out to see Pittsburgh at the CONSOL Energy Center this season, here are a few games you may want to catch:
- Home-opener against the Anaheim Ducks on Thursday, Oct. 9., at 7 p.m. EST.
- First meeting with the Philadelphia Flyers on Wednesday, Oct. 22, at 8 p.m. EST.
- A matchup with the Stanley Cup champions, the Los Angeles Kings, on Thursday, Oct. 30, at 7 p.m. EST.
- A rematch of the Eastern Conference semifinals with the New York Rangers on Saturday, Nov. 15, at 7 p.m. EST.
- Jussi Jokinen returns to CONSOL with his new club, the Florida Panthers, on Saturday, Dec. 20, at 7 p.m.
- The first meeting between Sidney Crosby and Alex Ovechkin, along with ex-Pens’ defensemen Matt Niskanen and Brooks Orpik, will be Saturday, Dec. 27, at 7 p.m. EST.
- A rubber match of their two games last season, Pittsburgh meets the Chicago Blackhawks on Wednesday, Jan. 21, at 8 p.m. EST.
- James Neal returns to Pittsburgh with his new team, the Nashville Predators, on Sunday, Feb. 1, at 2 p.m. EST.
Hockey is so close, yet so far away. Sigh.
Tags: Pittsburgh Penguins