Pittsburgh fans know how the saying goes after a hard-fought home ice victory. Now, they can immortalize the phrase in t-shirt form. Check it out.
Let’s rewind the clock, Pittsburgh fans. We’re going all the way back to the 1950’s. Elvis Presley is the baddest man on the planet. His performances make people lose their minds. He’s the biggest act in the world.
1956. Shreveport Municipal Memorial Auditorium. Promoter Horace Logan booked Elvis as the middle act of a show.
After his set, the crowd wouldn’t calm down. They continued to chant for Elvis so loudly that the remaining acts couldn’t take the stage.
Logan took to the stage and uttered the famous phrase for the first time, in an effort to calm down the audience.
It was used throughout Presley’s career and eventually made its way into pop culture. Enter the Pens.
After home wins, announcer Mike Lange began using the phrase. And here we are.
And here’s BreakingT, dropping a cool shirt that we think you’re going to really love. Check it out below.
- Gold print. Available in four styles.
- Adult T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended crewneck in vintage black. Unisex sizing with a snug fit. S-3XL
- Hoodie: Premium cotton/poly blended-fleece in black. Drawcord in natural. Front pouch pocket. Unisex sizing. S-3XL
- Youth T-Shirt: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended tee in black. Unisex sizing. S=6/7, M=8, L=10/12
- Women’s Dolman: Super-comfortable, cotton/poly-blended scoop neck in black. Flowy fit. S-XL
- Designed by Nick Torres.
- Screened in the USA.
BreakingT products are simply the best. Incredibly soft and well fitting (but please note they recommend that men size up and women size down when ordering), when you put one on you’re going to be comfortable all day long. Plus, they look amazing and other fans are going to be jealous of your awesome t-shirt.
This post contains affiliate links, where we may receive a percentage of any sale made from the links on this page. Prices and availability accurate as of the time of publication.